- Pinkston is a large site, with people able to operate in the outdoors.
- Exceptions to normal procedures have been applied with regards to access to changing and classroom areas and minimizing the numbers onsite.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open when permitted by current guidance.
- With a combination of smaller numbers of customers and the large outdoor area then social distancing will be easy to maintain.
- The regularity of cleaning has been increased, including areas such as pontoon ladders and access/egress points which will be exposed to more contact.
- All booking, payment, and paperwork will be completed prior to any session.
The effectiveness of this approach will be reviewed regularly to ensure adherence to current guidelines.